Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sparkly Skeleton!

I bought this glittered skeleton  head in San Antonio a couple of years ago.  Usually, she just lays on the mantle or table with other Halloween decorations.   But this year, she ended up hot glued to the top of my dress form!  I couldn't decide how to dress her,so I just tried on several things  I put a fur on her that I got a estate sale a while back for $2.50.  Her black scarf is mine, Lots of jewelry and of course a black widow spider!



I tried this cute little black hat on her, too boring!  So, I added a veiled hat the belonged to my grandmother...nope, not right yet!

I really liked this pink one!  She has a pretty smile, don't you think? 

 Beautiful eye's!!  And a little white hat with a bow!

I think that spider has got tangled up in her bling!

Witch hat?  maybe!

I took her fur and scarf off, but decided that I liked her better with them on! She looks like a little lady going to church now!

I tried the veiled hat on by its self, cute!  Sweet little old lady skeleton!

She looks kind of scary over there in the dining room corner!  I think this is where I'll leave her!
Photobucket

The 36th AVENUEshabby creek cottage
HookingupwithHoH
52 Mantels

15 comments:

  1. She appears to be all decked out for Halloweening. I'll be honest if I would walk by that at night, I'd be scared. :):) Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny,
    Love your sparkly skeleton!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute Penny!... looks like you love Halloween as much as I do... I really decorate too!... all of the hats looks great... would be fun seeing her in a witch hat too!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I just saw her witch hat, I was concentrating so on the other hats, I missed it!... I think the little veiled hat is my favorite!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so very cool! I love all things Halloween and this is great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glitter!

    Bobi
    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny: I left this message but it said there was an error, so I hope it doesn't post twice but wanted to say that the little lady all decked out in the hat, veil, and fur does look a little bit like the Church Lady. Really cute, but hard to look at, but I still love it..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun! I have to admit as well seeing her out of the corner of my eye would give me the heebie geebies. I would love for you to share this on my weekly Blog Stalking Thursday Linky Party! http://www.thecraftyblogstalker.com/2012/09/blog-stalking-thursday-59.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Penny, you're a very fast lady, thank you for following my Blogs :)
    Your sparkly skeleton looks awesome, I love it !!
    Have a great week.

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, how fun. i love how sassy she looks, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool and creepy all at the same time! I like when she wears her pretty dress! Thanks for linking up this week...hope to see you next week at the Autumn Inspiration Linky Party!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I love her with the pink flowered hat. take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penny,
    I am totally in love with her and all of her charming looks!! LOL!
    I am doing something similar with Minerva who normally stands in my Living Room and will post about what I do to her next week...LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. She looks quite grand on there! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!