Blog Archive

Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Entry


I went with the pinks that I love so much in the entry when I decorated it for Christmas .........but I couldn't help but add a pop of red to the mix!


Don't you love this BIG Santa head all dressed in red?


I left him dressed in red because I have another one just like him that I gave a makeover to match the pink and blue color scheme that I used in the family room this year.        Mother and I bought one alike more than 15 years ago ....... so that made me two of them when mother passed.       But......here's the funny part about my story.......my daughter bought one too!    She told me the other day that she was going to get rid of hers because she hadn't used it in years.    I said "no you're not"  and I brought him home.     Now,   I need to give him a makeover......PINK? 


I have smaller  Santa's displayed on the shelves that surround my big Santa head


I have two of these pink Santa's with a tea pot......one was mine and one was my mothers.     I don't know why my daughter didn't by one of these too     I would have took it off her hands in the blink of an eye like I did her red Santa head........lol!


Mother didn't buy one of these,   so this is the only one like this that I have.


I love this romantic Santa head.......


I didn't have much room below the long sparkly beard that my big Santa head has,     so I filled my enamel Farmers Market tin with small Santa's head.


Santa doesn't have his sleigh and reindeer with him,   but he did bring a big brass deer 


Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Nul doute que Noël existe ! Bravo pour ces belles décorations.

    Gros bisous et joyeuses fêtes ❄️❄️ ☃️☃️ ❄️❄️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet story. That's adorable that three generations had the same decoration. Your pink and blue is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you allow visitors to your home for a tour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Santa with the heavy winter coat. He is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the Queen of the decors...fairy! Merry Christmas to you and your faaily
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    love the pop of red and I have to ask, did I miss that piece of furniture that you have the Santa's displayed on???? Maybe it looks different but it sure is a beauty!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing more special than having a special decoration passed down through the family! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always fascinated by your finds and your decor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely decor, as always! Thanks for sharing at Party in Your Pjs.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!