Blog Archive

Monday, January 22, 2018

Valentine Banner


I have a mirror over the sofa in the family room that I wanted to add a little Valentine decor to,    but not cover up much of the reflection of the rest of the room.


I thought a Valentine banner might give the mirror just the look I was going for.

It wasn't easy coming up with a banner that fit in with the color scheme I have in the family room.


This blue and pink one that I found was just perfect!


I even love the little bits of purple that are in the banner.


I love the unexpected feather in this piece don't you!




I have a heart shaped wreath on one side of the mirror........


A round rag wreath is hung on the other side of the mirror.


I have a bouquet of roses on the end table next to my recliner......


Next to the roses,    is a picture with a pick up load of flowers out for delivery......


On the other side of the roses is one of my favorite Valentine  prints.......


You can get a sweet Valentine banner like mine here.........http://lookinthenook-freebies.blogspot.com/2013/03/free-printable-vintage-banner.html

Thanks for stopping by!


 





10 comments:

  1. Did you make the banner? It is beautiful.
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a room filled with L-O-V-E Penny. How adorable is that vintage banner... love it!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is so pretty! Very well done
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty banner.
    Visiting from diybydesign

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Penny, it's so pretty! Nice work!
    ~ jeanie from Marmelade Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So , so pretty , I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many sweet Valentine accents! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The banner is precious. Thanks for linking up to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penny,
    I am playing catch up ....Love the banner and it fits in perfectly with your decor in this room. I really like the blue and pink theme.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!