Blog Archive

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Valentine Sweethearts



I put together a Valentine vignette on the piano using the sweetest Farmhouse mice




After I finished the mantle,    I created a floral design to put on the key board using blue and pink roses.


The blue roses are silk but they have the look of dried.     




Each of the mice have a felt bouquet to exchange  for Valentines day.


I have my boy mouse on a seat of wood slices........


The little girl mouse is sitting on a fur piece and has a pillow behind her back.


I took my photos for this post over a couple of days and things were changing as took them.     


I was trying different pillows......which do you like the best?    The blue buffalo check or the pink ?   

I also put a different piece up on the wall right next to the clock. 

On the left side of the love seat I put a blue enamel roaster pan that I plan to put a design in later.    


I haven't covered the cushions in the wicker rocker yet.     I just have a piece of fabric laying over them.    I can't decide if I want to cover them in the fabric I have on now or blue and cream pillow ticking 
   Time will tell......lol!




18 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Penny. I vote blue and white, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the blue roses, the blue and white brings out the pop of color more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and white. Beautiful decors as usual
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes...blue and white, soothing and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, as always. I like the blue checked pillows also. The pink pillows get a little lost whereas the blue ones really pop. Love the little tin holder with glass jars that you put the roses in. Did you buy it at Hobby Lobby? It's a very sweet look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do such a great job of decorating. The blue and white does look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue and white for sure!!! And I love those blue silk roses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny,
    The the blue and white!! Color makes everything pop more!! Very pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful calming display. ALways a pleasure to see you here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at Friday Frenzy Link Party! PINNED!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving this pared down look. The dusty blue adds a calmness to your room, which is lovely. Fun mice, perfect for V-day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your decorations are always so special! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration Link Party :)

    www.artdecorationcrafting.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that adorable mouse couple! Thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the pink but I'm into pink for Valentine's Day decor. The mice are too cute. Thanks for linking up to Keep in Touch,
    Katie @ Let's Add Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!